If you feel that at least one of the above questions describes you well, it is perfectly possible that things have reached alarming levels because you have the burnout syndrome.
Burnout at work – symptoms:
- You are so overwhelmed with work-related duties that you are no longer happy at work?
- Your mind is constantly on autopilot, and you find it difficult to focus on work?
- Stress aggravated by the coronavirus crisis is spreading through your company like wildfire, and it is hard to isolate yourself?
- You have a strong entrepreneurial desire to pick up your business as soon as possible in order to avoid the negative effects of the recession?
- As a start-up, you went into the sprint mode, but you’re regretting it already and wish to get out of it?
You should know you’re not the only one feeling this way. Just think of the medical personnel’s burnout at work!
In 2019, the World Health Organization classified burnout at the workplace as a general occupational phenomenon. It is caused by long-term workplace stress that we find difficult to cope with.
Burnout at work: what to do
The crisis that we found ourselves in in 2020, which has put burnout and COVID-19 together, only increases burnout at work.. In order to maintain our mental health and wellbeing at work, we need to stop in time.
If you’re wondering how to avoid work-related stress, BURNOUT COACHING TRAINING is an ideal solution for you!
Although you cannot control the things that happen to you at work, what you can do is change your attitude towards them.
This specially designed programme, adapted to you and your business challenges, allows you to put stress under control rather than stress controlling you.
More information is available here.